So yeah, sorry I haven't emailed in a while, anyway I'm in Graham now so that's awesome. With Elder Stanger, we went to high school together. It's epic! Also I love y'all here's some pictures
Aye how's it going everyone, this week was awesome, we had transfers so we got the two new elders, they're OK I guess, but I don't know them very well yet so time will tell. I also got in trouble with the mission president because my hair was WAY too long, so I finally got it cut (picture below) Honestly nothing really significant has happened so this email will be pretty short, we are teaching a bunch of new people though, and they are all super excited about it, it's really cool to see that the message we bring impacts people's lives in such a short amount of time, I mean like minutes. Anyway everything's all good over here, email me back, I might respond if I'm not too busy. Love y'all bye!
Yo yo yo what's happenin' I'll be honest here, It was so rough in the beginning I was ready to call it quits and give up, but Bishop Richards and Dane had some really powerful things to say to make me want to continue. Right off the bat I'll acknowledge that I am not a cut and dry missionary, I don't really fit image of one if you will, but I think that makes me all the more powerful as I'm out here, to show people a different perspective than what they are used to seeing in a missionary, and I truly am excited for that. Another thing is the MTC, man I'll be honest I have a hard time with it, but that's ok I'l be in the field soon enough. I miss talking to people that's for sure so please email me I'm SUPER bored. I promised I'd put something funny in all my emails so uhhh here's a joke, "Why did the scarecrow win the award?" "Why?" "Because he was outstanding in his field" hahaha very funny ok thank you ...
Aye Yo! It's ya boy! I hope everyone gets this email, apparently not everyone is. Anyway, here's how life is for Elder Welder lately. Starting off, we put Dianna on date on Friday, but turns out she has dementia so we really don't know what to do. Honestly it explains why she agreed with literally everything we said but hey, minor problem. I have a son now, he's awesome, we have the same crocs. we are literally 2 peas in a pod. I'm still alive if you were wondering, email me please, I love reading them, ok see ya later!
Comments
Post a Comment